Tuesday, November 2, 2010

VOTE!

Big day for me. Woke up to bitch at amazon for not sending my book a week late, hour later it has been sent. Then had what i thought a terrible phone interview, i was nervous as all hell. I guess it went alright since i have a in person interview next week. From what I am told that place has a rough phone interview. Then I went and voted. Somewhat interested to see how cali turn out.

Keeping it tech related got a fairly cool site that will tell you what those crazy errors u don't understand really mean.

http://www.errorgoblin.com/

18 comments:

  1. Good luck with interview and checking out that site now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got out and voted! It's so important. Wish more people would do it. Think my county got like 35% which is really lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazon has done the same too me man

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the link, maybe the errors will make sense now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meg Whitman and No on Prop 19

    just imo tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I'll vote... I don't live in Cali so it might not matter...

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool good luck , i havent voted yet lol , n cool link

    ReplyDelete