Sunday, November 7, 2010

Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker


DEAR LORD FINALLY!

Took me a night of just all out balls deep in the back of the horsemann with melee and flames till i finally got lucky when i switched to scout and bonked the living hell out of him to get the last Halloween achievement and craft this badboy.  Feels bad but anyone else who is trying to get this will understand the massive weight that was lifted off my chest after 3 nights of pure rage.

New layout coming soon! Hopefully tonight!

26 comments:

  1. Wow congrats it looks sick! I got to start playing TF2 again

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome. I want to start playing again

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz! looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! omg, that is so boss. Makes me wanna play TF2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post, looking forward to seeing more in the future =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't try it out, but it looked fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mann Manor was the best Halloween map. That headless horseman was deadly. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. That axe is amazing, I'd kill thousands of gnomes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is the coolest thing, is this a mod for tf2?

    ReplyDelete