Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finally found a game!



Woke up today and looked around for a rpg to play. Was about to play plane scape or baulders gate 2 again but went with the witcher. Played about half way through it and never finished. I'll post up a review when I'm done. Looking to bang every chick i can in it.

As for MMO, talked to a few buddies and they are looking for something different then wow and its clones.  Either going to go back and play Ultima online or try out Mortal online or Darkfall.  I miss being a highwayman in these types of games.  Watch for ppl coming down a road and raid them. Full loot is awesome.  Building your own house or city in the woods is also one of the funnest things to do with a bunch of friends.

Also finally hit 50 followers!

35 comments:

  1. witcher looked like a really great game but i quit because the loading screen was at least 2 minutes.couldnt handle it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have here! And one more follower! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool, I can say I've played way too many MMO's but never played Mortal Online...looking at it now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on 50 followers! and have fun playing your new game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats witcher and where can i get it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that seems like a game that I want to play

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice, looking forward to the next update

    ReplyDelete
  8. try global agenda, mmofps.
    Pretty good :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Minecraft! Play it, never leave your computer seat again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to try some of those games out: D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for showing me these games. I might just buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should play Minecraft! Check out my blog for info!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Witcher is pretty cool... I never got to finish it, tho

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on the followers, never heard of witcher ;O

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grats man. Nothing will ever be more of an RPG to me than wow. It took my soul, twice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. that sounds like a game I want to play

    ReplyDelete
  17. couldn't get into the witcher, not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations for followers, and the withcher game is cool

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good post! Looking forward to reading you next one

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great info, I'm enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete