Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rift



Got my VIP beta pass to this game last night.  Since I won't be playing wow for some time I'll roll with this and a few friends.  Really this game is my last hope for new MMO's.  Other then starwars which is just a single player game at this point. Still on the fence with that.  If anyone is interested in getting a beta key for this game just watch their facebook and sign up on the website.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/

good vid of gameplay, older and things have more then likely changed around.

19 comments:

  1. Looks pretty sick I'm going to check this game out when it's out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow,I've never even heard of this game before. Might give it a try even if I didn't like World Of Warcraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for Guild Wars 2, but yeah...this looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds pretty cool, but mmo's aren't really for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good, I'll try this MMO even it's not a genre I usually play to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice stuff!
    supportin & following!

    ReplyDelete