Friday, November 5, 2010

PLZ HAUNTED METAL PLZZZZZZZZZZZ



So spent almost all day trying to get this crap with no luck. Every other achievement is done for Halloween but this. I'm about to throw my comp through a wall so I am on a break.  Haven't played Team Fortress 2 in ages and loving all the new stuff.  Anyone have luck doing the Gored! achievement?  Wish me luck as i try again later tonight.  Will be on the reddit server if anyone wants to join me later.

Also those posting on a certain site will get you banned for 2 weeks from there, so no more everyone.

20 comments:

  1. ...how can you be a horseless horseman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post bro , i wanna play this game..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I haven't played TF2 in a while I should trying getting this achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mate! I love Halloween themed stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post & great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great vid! Now I want to play it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic vid, WTF happened there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I showed my friends your post and they enjoyed it! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't played tf2 in about a year now.
    Thought they ruined it with the new updates, may be wrong. Will try it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post is making me want to start playing again. Great video too. Following you, follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think i might play some tf2 now

    ReplyDelete