Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Long freaking day

Haven't stopped till now today.  Finally got a job at sears with meh pay but tons of hours.  Job is a job and i'll be making more then what i have on unemployment so thats all kinds of fucking awesome.  Enough to get me to college after this semister and hopefully transfer up there with a job.  Moving back home kinda sucks but i'll be saving 600 a month till i'm back into school.

Trying my best to get back into the swing of things with real post but its going rough.  Gonna sleep in tomorrow and see if i can get a relaxing day in.

MAX PAYNE 2 FOR 99 CENTS IN MICROSOFT STORE!!!!!
check the microsoft store everyday ppl!!! there are tons of sweet ass deals

pick not related i just love it.

14 comments:

  1. Grats on the new job! Specially in this economy. Don't worry, a lot of people are moving back home now because of it. Nothing to be ashamed as long as your not just mooching! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep on truckin' man! no pun intended there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh, I didn't like Max Payne 2 very much. However, I still have (and use) my Max Payne mousepad that came with the original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only 99 cents, worth a shot:D
    Whats with all the recent deals in the MS Store?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAX PAYNE 2 FOR 99 CENTS IN MICROSOFT STORE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gz on getting a job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun moving home, I moved home last year to finish up school and it was an excellent move. It let me get me shit together and focus on what was important. If anyone gives you hell about it, just shrug it off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool for the game@99cents but I prefer my iPhone and free apps with the jailbreak :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn that is a good deal for a pretty good game, i mean shit you pay .99cent for some crap iCrap game...max payne you can play for more than 15 minutes...nice find!

    ReplyDelete