Saturday, October 23, 2010

Intro

Well making this blog mostly for me to keep track of my progress through studying on my own and through my experiences next year at EKU. As this blog progresses i will be expanding my knowledge farther with more advanced IT subjects. My knowledge with computers is basically general networking and fixing almost anything that goes wrong with a computer or building them. Right now i have a associates degree in computer science and law enforcement. I'm currently waiting next year to go back for my bachelors in computer forensics or software engineering.

So i'll post some cool stuff i learn and have a place to keep my thoughts.

So bear with me this blog is my notes and will be used for a visual proof to myself that I am actually doing something to further my education.


No comments:

Post a Comment